Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Evangelism

Hey you guys I know its been a while since my last post I am going to talk about evangelism. The first verse that I am going to bring up is 1 Timothy 4:12 Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in love,in faith and in purity. And as Christian's and leaders we are supposed to set a example for non-believers and each other. The next verse that I am going to bring up is John 15:27 And you must also testify, for you have been with me from the beginning. And as Christian's and leaders we are supposed to tell others about Christ. Which brings up the next verse Mark 16:15 He said to them,''Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation''. And a good verse to use while evangelizing is John 14:6 Jesus answered,''I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through me. I am going to finish off with John 3:16 which again is a good verse to use which says:For God so loved the world that he gave his one and son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment